What is the Thrive Programme and how does it work
Thrive is a new, ground-breaking and innovative training programme, which empowers people with the skills, resources and self-insight necessary to take control of their lives and thrive. Regardless of your age, where you happen to live, your background or your upbringing, you can now choose how to live your life, rather than let your life dictate how you live.
If you want, you can just buy the book ‘Thrive’ (Click here to visit the book on Amazon) and work through it by yourself at home, or you can be guided through the multi-session programme by me here at the clinic.
If, having bought the book, you decide that some support to help understand the key concepts might be useful, then contact me here.
How was Thrive developed?
Rob Kelly has spent most of his working life analysing what makes people ‘tick’.
His research & experiences, combined with the clinical experiences of the members of the International Association of Evidence Based Psychotherapy (IAEBP), have led to a high level of understanding of peoples problems, symptoms and anxieties.
He has identified links between our belief systems, our different styles of thinking, and the way we respond emotionally to events, and how these responses create many of the problems and symptoms that people want and need help with.
How does it work?
The Thrive Programme is a multi-stage psychological training programme that is fully backed up by clinical experience and scientific research which is extensively referenced throughout the book.
The key elements covered in the process are:
- What makes you ‘tick’: what personality type you are, what specific ‘thinking styles’ you adopt, what – if any – limiting beliefs you may have
- How much power you have to make changes in your life: how much ‘self-efficacy’ do you have, how much belief do you have in you own skills and resources, how internal is your locus of control
- How the way you think, feel and react to situations has a profound effect upon how you experience life
- How superstitions, magical, and fate, luck and chance type beliefs effect your life
- How the three Primary Limiting Beliefs decide how you are going to lead your life
- How YOU create anxiety, stress, fears and phobias – and how to get rid of them
- How your emotions and your thinking effect your immune system, and your ability to stay healthy
- How your desire for control means you avoid many situations in life, and actually create more anxiety
- How your self-esteem can be changed in just two weeks, and the huge knock-on effect this will have
- A true understanding of just how our mind and bodies interact to produce symptoms, and how we can change them
- How different this programme is to any other, and why this one works while others fail
- How you can overcome just about any situation in life, and Thrive
Who is suitable for Thrive?
Anyone, of any age, living anywhere.
Pensioners, adults, teenagers and children have all used this programme to change their lives.
It doesn’t matter what is happening in your life, if you are THRIVING, then you will be making the absolute most of every minute of it.
How Can the Thrive Programme Improve My Life?
Basically, whether you are fit or unfit, well or unwell, happy or unhappy, healthy or unhealthy, the way you think and what you believe has a profound influence over the way you feel and your body responds.
Following the Thrive Programme helps you to get a real and fundamental understanding of how YOUR personality type, thinking styles & experiences have created a set of “filters” through which you evaluate almost everything that happens to you in your life.
What’s the next step?
That’s easy: either book an appointment with me or buy the book off Amazon (or buy the book from me at the clinic) and work through it yourself.
This book is all about YOU taking control of your life and making the changes that YOU want to.
‘Thrive’, is the second edition to Rob’s ground-
‘Thrive’ is the official workbook/manual of ‘The Thrive Programme’.
This innovative training programme is now easily accessible to anyone and everyone through this new book or through a Thrive Consultant.
It gives you a very flexible way of taking control and creating the life you want; you can work through the book at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want.
The book is highly interactive, with many exercises to guide and help you in really changing your life.
It is completely different to other ‘self-help’ books out there.
Many self-help books do indeed contain good advice on how to improve your life. Most people, however, do not end up applying the advice or techniques for very long. Why? Because, most of the time, the really important part – the reason why these techniques work – is not fully explained.
‘Thrive’ comes from a completely new direction. The book will enable you to really understand your personality, your thinking and the underlying driving forces behind your symptoms, problems or issues, making it easy to change your life for the better.
All the techniques in the book are very simple to use and fully explained so that you know exactly why you are using them.